Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Aug. cards 2011

Oh my, where has summer gone??? It's almost over with the days getting shorter & cooler mornings - I sure can smell fall around the corner. School will be starting up soon too, then it will be fair time, then..... come back summer !!! LOL
Hope you enjoy the cards :

The Happiness Fariy: copic markers; stickles,prima flower, brad, ribbon & card stock, nestabilities oval
My niece Michelle made this patchwork quilt flower card:

My wonderful friend Betsy made this card for me & I just adore it....

Sitting here card: I made this a while back & can't remember the papers or cardstock I used.
I did use a embossing folder for the background & sizzix die to cut the card shape

Hope you had fun looking ... until another time.....
remember: comments are welcome
:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin